Russell, a wonderful place, which just within the last 200 years was “a hell hole of the Pacific” and the first capital of New Zealand, is now turned into a great area of pilgrimage for tourists and boaters form all over the world….
It is always nice to indulge a New Zealand holiday: stunning scenery, appealing crystal-clear waters of long sand beaches, friendly people, picturesque vineyards and seductive wines, as well as an abundance of sea and fishing excursions for all tastes.
A mild subtropical climate with boundless blue skies and comfortable temperatures throughout the year are a perfect supplement to your stay in Bay of Islands…
At your request the Bay of Island Sightseeing Tour (up to 4 hours) can be added to this excursion (Paihia, Waitangi, Kerikeri …)
- Ferry ride through the quiet waters of the Gulf to Russell and back (included in price)
- Stunning scenery of the peninsula
- Visit the site of the first capital of our young nation
- Historic Christ Church Cathedral
- The first Catholic mission in New Zealand and the first printing press
- Swim at the beautiful beach
- Great wine tasting in the picturesque wineries near Russell ….
Adult (Age 18 to 64) NZD 180.00/USD 126.00 Per Person (Minimum 2 Adults)
Child (Age 7 to 14) NZD 110.00/USD 77.00 Per Child ( With 2 Adults/Seniors)
Senior (Age 65+) NZD 160.00/USD 112.00 Per Person (Minimum 2 Adults/Seniors)
(Price includes: Local Guide, Private Transport, bottled Water, Return Fery tickets.
Excludes Entry Fees, Wine Tastings and Lunch – available to Perchase)